[In fact, this is a real live person, and I believe it was his music blasting from a speaker not far from his feet. I saw him move, I swear I did.]
- Driving downtown is to be avoided at all costs.
- You have to make a million dollars to afford just about anything that doesn't come from Forever 21.
- There is no Lois Griffin-esque lounge singer at the Grape Street Piano Bar, but it's a cute little place and I would definitely go back.
- If it's a bar in a hotel, and it's not the Drake, it probably sucks.
- Any hotel that lets you drink wine on the couches in the elevator is great in my book.